Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Move More, Eat Less

I really need to exercise. I tell myself that every time I look in the mirror, step on the scale, or go clothes shopping.

The word exercise conjures up apparitions of…

unending sessions on medieval apparatuses at the gym…

quizzical stares…

and needing traction the day after a strenuous workout.

My Weight Watchers leader says to pick something you enjoy so you will look forward to it. Move more, eat less! It’s that simple. Hmm…

Perhaps ~ if I exercise, I will exorcise the fat from my body. That's It! That will be my new mantra!

How do you fit fun exercise into your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La